The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG 5.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara for a game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at Alasamo Campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti National park
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti, A scenic four hour drive game drive in the evening because you will reach at Nabi gate around 14:30pm here is where you can see the big five and our driver guide will contact with other drivers about where the animal is, dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti national park
At Day 3 Serengeti National Park Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park here is the biggest national park in the world continuous enjoying the natural features and beauty of the world, back for breakfast and relaxes; again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite
Day 4: Serengeti national park to Ngorongoro
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed with game drive to Ngorongoro where our driver guide will continuous elaborating the animal and natural beauty of our country on the way to Ngorongoro crater meaning describing en-route animal, where the night will be spent on the Crater rim, dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater tour back to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour - back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening, at the last day of your tour we will drop off you at the airport
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day - by - day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer(airport pick up and drop off
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Masai Village
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- 2 nights accommodation at Arusha before and after safari
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes