This tour will take you through lake Manyara, Serengeti Tarangire Ngorongoro crater day trekking to Kilimanjaro and you will be able to see the big five, Tanzania is home of wildlife and game drive through all around the world, making tours and safaris with Tosha Adventures give you unforgotten memory.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning after breakfast at 8:30am our driver will pick up at Arusha Tourist Inn Hotel drive you to Tarangire National park you will enjoy morning, afternoon and evening game drive in the Tarangire National park together with sunset. You will be having lunch and dinner at the Sun bight campsite
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa - the Serengeti National Park - with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti's species. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park.
Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast we will continue with game view in Serengeti for three hours after that we will proceed with game on route arrive at nabi gate for lunch and after that proceed to Ngorongoro conservation area for dinner and overnight at Simba campsite
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
After breakfast we depart for the descend down the crater for 5-6hrs game drive. In the crater you can able to view the big 5 See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at Sun bright campsite
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
After breakfast in the campsite you will continuous with game drive in Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch for game drives. The Lake occupies large area of the park, the forest start just when you cross the park gate along the base of the Great Rift Valley and hot spring to the west of the park. The park is home to Tree climbing Lion, Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippo, troops of Baboons, also Flamingo bird Ostrich, Egyptian Geese and more. After your picnic lunch proceed with afternoon game drives In the evening drive you to the Hotel for Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Arusha to Kilimanjaro, Mandara hut
At the first day you have to drive about 2 hrs through Kilimanjaro in the morning the semi-tropical foothills to Marangu area which situated on the south-eastern side of the mountain. As you drive, there is usually some admirable view of the snow-capped peak of the mountain. On arrival at Marangu gate, you meet your team of guides and porters, pick up any last minute supplies for the trek, and head to the entrance of Mount Kilimanjaro National Park to register for the climb. From the cluster of buildings at the gate it is some four to five hours walk through patches of coffee plantation and dense rainforest to Mandara Hut. Mandara Hut is a collection of basic, A-frame mountain huts with bunk beds - quite adequate for your needs - where you inevitably meet up with fellow trekkers who are bent on the same goal. Late in the evening back to Arusha, for Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel we booked for you
After Breakfast Departure from the Hotel with lunch box together with guide and drive to MonduliJuu is a collection of four small Masai villages namely Emairete, Enguiki, Eluwai and Mfereji.
Emairete comprises of a wonderful crater where, in former times, the cattle of only medicine men were supposed to graze. Enguiki village is named after its famous pastures.
Eluwai is a village called after the trees where certain small ants have their habitat and that are whistling in the wind. Mfereji is a village down the escarpment that, a long time ago, develop from a place where a South African lived who pulled a ditch down to bring water from the Monduli Mountains.
This is what you can experience on this walking tour.
- A climbing trip through the evergreen rain forest where you will experience the trees, the birds and other animals of that habitat.
- A medical trip where you will feel and smell different medicinal herbs and visit a Maasai traditional healer.
- A warm welcome in Naramatu: a small 'factory' where Maasai jewels are made.
- Traditional 'nyamachoma' with our Maasai warriors in 'Orpul' where you will taste the meat yourself.
- A rest at astonishing panorama overlooking the Rift valley, OldonyoLengai, Lake Natron.
- The story of the secret cultural differences between Maasai and waarusha.
- Later in the evening back to Arusha for Dinner and overnight at the Hotel we booked for you
Note:Tosha Adventures uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers. Tosha Adventures Safaris' guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
- 4 nights budget accommodation.
- Meals; Full Board - Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation.
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
- Safari tent, Safari cook and camping supplies.
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation before and after trekking
- All trekking equipment Airport pick up and drop off
- International air fares.
- Any required Visas.
- Travel Insurance.
- Items of a Personal Nature.
- Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff.
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes