Day 0: Arrival at Airport
Arrival at the Airport, we will pick you giving you the words of warmly welcome you to Tanzania and transfer you to the hotel we booked for your overnight bed and breakfast basis, on your way our driver guide will continuous giving you the history and natural beauty of the town, after getting. Overnight at Hotel we booked for your overnight
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire national park
After early breakfast, proceed for a game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches at Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite It's the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It's the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem - a smorgasbord for predators - and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. Dinner and Overnight at panorama campsite
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater back to Arusha
Today, you will have early breakfast and proceed directly to the crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunch down the crater whereby you will be able to see all the "Big Five" if your lucky enough. Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
Day 3: Arusha National Park
You will depart from Arusha Town in the morning with your private guide and travel to Arusha National Park, it's only a short 40-minute drive from Arusha Town. Your day trip includes a visit to the Ngurdoto Crater which is well known as the "Little Ngorongoro". You will have 2hrs walking safari together with ranger with gun followed by game drive
After a delicious picnic lunch, you will continue your safari within the Arusha National Park. After plenty of time observing the wildlife, you will return to Arusha where your safari ends.
At the end of your tour, Tosha Adventures will drop you off at the airport.
Note: Tosha Adventures uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 or 7 passengers. Tosha Adventures guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Hotel Accommodation
- Pick up and Airport Drop off
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes